PRX is looking for a talented Distribution Associate who will provide critical support to PRX’s ongoing broadcast and podcast distribution platforms.
You will be responsible for assisting our users, producers, stations and partners get their programs out to public radio stations. You will be assisting in implementing communication strategies to keep our partners up to date about any technical issues. Additionally you will: provide training (ongoing), onboard stations and producers to our platforms, and monitor systems on a regular basis. We are looking for someone who shares our sense of purpose, is excited about our opportunities for growth, and is ready to jump into the fray to make good things happen.
This is a full time entry level position located in Cambridge, MA.
- Provide customer support for PRX’s distribution services
- Assist stations, audio producers and users of PRX.org and other PRX products
- Onboard new programs to our distribution platform and provide training to users as needed
- Troubleshoot FTP and automation system issues with station operations staff
- Monitor delivery of shows distributed via our subscription automation service and alert stations of issues
- Maintain support documents and assist in creating new documents as needed
- Audit shows as assigned
- Communicate user issues to the Tech Team
- Provide emergency support as needed
- Other tasks as assigned
- Excellent communication skills
- Two+ years in an administrative role and/or bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated success with multi-tasking and project management
- Experience working in an ever-evolving, energizing environment
- Customer service experience
- Interest in public radio and podcasts a plus
- Comfortable using Macs, Google Apps, Project Management tools, CRMs, Slack or other messaging software
PRX is an equal opportunity employer.
The Distribution Associate job is a full time salaried position with retirement benefits, health, life and disability insurance.